Just a little fun with stuff you need to know for summer!

       Ooh, two posts in one day!!! Okay yes, I know the first wast published very early this morning, but still...

       I don't know if it's hot as heck where you are, but it certainly here in my neck of the woods, so don't forget to stay hydrated!!! (Glenn) Trust me, it's better than winding up in the hospital because you're dehydrated as all hell. (Kat) So yeah... Below you'll find a few handy links to sites about dehydration.

WebMD page about dehydration

wikipedia article on dehydration
Another WebMD article, focusing on the fitness side of dehydration
       Alright, I hope those links help! Don't forget to drink plenty of water/Gatorade/Powerade! Heck, even eat watermelon or any other fruit or veggie with a high water content! At least that way you'll get a nice double whammy of water and one (or more) of your reccommended servings of fruits and veggies for the day! Plus, they taste good! Have fun, y'all!

Catch you later, my freaks!
Kat

Comments

Popular Posts