Sorry - I Have To Rant About Brexit...



Transpose US in for Britain, and she's saying pretty much how I feel about some Trump supporters. And the people who didn't go vote? Well, if you're reading this in the U.S. and you didn't go vote? You're a big part of why we're going to more than likely to quote Dorian get fucked up the ass by Trump. And the people who didn't listen to Bernie and still voted for a third party candidate? Fuck you. While I get the sentiment completely (I almost voted that way myself), I didn't because holy balls, I didn't want to fuck over what Obama's managed to pull off in his 8 years in office.

Ugh. I'll have a full-on rant up within the  next few days. Preferably when I'm not as likely to have every other word be 'fuck' or some variation thereof.
Kat

Comments

Popular Posts