Not much done.

Well, not much knitting or crocheting has gotten done lately... ''cept for the squares for Jai's blanket getting done and sewn up, and a hat, which I'm gonna have to rip back completely and redo. *wince* Not gonna be fun, considering it's 70% angora yarn, and it's gonna probably shed and rip apart under the frogging. Also, gotta finish a shawl I started for mom maybe afew weeks ago befre I can start on the curtains she wants me to knit for the kitchen, since I'll need to use the circulars for that.

Jai's blanket still needs a border bit. I'm going with the off-white yarn. Haven't decided on the stitch bit I'm going to use on it. Stuck between doing a regular double stitch or shell stich for it.

But on the new project front, I've started a cotton purse in Rose pink. Working onthe first granny square panel at the moment. Fuuuun. Meh, at least it'll be done fairly quickly. I hope, anyway.

Anyway, I'll talk to y'all when I can, folks!!!

Namaste,
Kat

Comments

Popular Posts