Hrm... I know I've slacked off on updating daily like I was going to do as one of my New Year's Resolutions. Not much news on the job front, but I've been looking into starting a craft business. Not a whole big production, mostly jewelry and knitted things along gothic lines. Mom and I are getting downstairs ready for setting up the Youtube/crafting area.

       Knitwise, I've had a falling down on the finishing all the UFOs. I've got three Mitered square objects on the go currently. One's in Patons Classic Wool in Cognac Heather. Another is in a sock-weight yarn that I don't remember the name of right off hand, but it's a pretty nice German brand. The last is a worsted weight blanket for Mom using a pound skein from (I think) Loops and Thread and Red Heart Boutique Unforgettable in Cappucino and Meadow. I've started the row with the Cappucino, and it's looking really good with the white worsted weight. Once we get the computer and home internet set back up, I'll get photos up for yinz viewing pleasure.

       Whelp, that's all for now. I've been trying to get rid of a minor(ish) migraine since about 4:30 pm, and ugh. The pills I took for it really only took about 25% of it off.
Kat

Comments

Popular Posts