Oi vey

       I know, it's been awhile since I've posted a proper blog entry. Most of it's because because I'm working full time at one of the local fast food joints in town, and holy balls, does that drain motivation to do much of anything creative. Yes, I'm including the blog in that. I realize it sounds like an excuse. I've posted before on here that I'm not much of a people/large crowd person, and it's because I find being around people I don't know well enough draining, especially people who are copping a shitty attitude for whatever reason, and people who are just generally miserable.

       Thankfully though, most of my coworkers are fairly decent. Have a couple high schoolers who need me and the Person In Charge on shift to ride herd on them to make sure they're pulling their weight, both cleaning- and customer service-wise, but thankfully, the rest are pretty damn decent workers.

       Knit-wise, I have a few projects on the needles right now that I'm working on. One's a mitered square baby blanket for mom's cancer doc, who's having twin girls. I'm still working on the starting squares for the first blankie, and need to get my ass in gear on working on it, and the blankie for the other twin. I also have a dark grey cabled scarf and black cable and rib shawl on the needles, and they could probably both go on hiatus until after I get the blankets done for the babies. I'll hopefully have pictures of all three projects up soon. 

       Well, that's all for now, folks. And for my readers in the heatwave, stay cool, and drink plenty of water, y'all!

       Love and peace,
       Kat

Comments

Popular Posts