Belated post

ARGH!!! Sorry for not posting sooner! Forgot to do so, then got involved in life.... Y'know, that thing outside of knitting, crocheting and blogging. (Not that I do much of the latter...) Heh. Yeeah, now what was I gonna post about? Oh yeah, First Night Carlisle...

Don't remember much ofwhat went on, thanks to forgetting to blog about it when I said I would, but the Tango lesson with "Tango Frank" and Maureen Hancock was a blast as always!!! Since I didn't have a partner, I was paired up with a pro dancer, and Oh. My. GOD!!! 1) He was freakin' good lookin', al nice and muscley. (Yes, I have a bit of a thing for muscley guys.) And 2) He made me look pretty dang good, considering I've gone to just the NYE dance lessons for 3 years, maybe four...

Watched a magic act by Nathan Asa. My God, that boy is talented!!! And funny, as well. Especially when confronted by an unexpected camera flash when folks had stopped for a bit. Only comment 'bout it was "Papperazi. Gotta love 'em." Or something 'long those lines. Got a laugh from the crowd. Funny thing was before the show, a couple folks made comments on my knitting... (Yes, I was knitting before a show. Better'n'wandering around, harrassing folks.) Oh well...

Found a place that serve absolutely addictive brownies. Now to remember the name of the place, and drag mom down to taste their food, especially the brownies... Heh, yeah, I'm a chocoholic.

Anyway, talk to ya later!!!

~Kat

Comments

Popular Posts