Hm...

Well... Couple updates since I posted last.
Update the first:
Opened up the seller half of the Kat Knits blog. http://katknitsandjewelrytoo.blogspot.com/ Click there and favorite it 'cause I'll be adding stuff to it as I make it. That is, provided Mom's coworker returns my freakin' camera like she said she would. Story on that is that she and her mom went to NYC for a day or two, took pics and said they could transfer them to my camera if mom took it in and lent it to them. Well, since then, we've been getting the run around on her returning it to mom so I could download the pics to our computer. Yeah... I'm none too thrilled to be cameraless right now when I'm trying to get a craft business off the ground some.

Update the second:
Finished off both scarves for work. Sadly, no pics, since I didn't think to take any before I took them in. *smacks self* Oh well, teaches me, huh?


That.. Is my wrap as of... A few weeks ago. It's bigger now, and on the second skein of Patons Lace right now. Not that far into it, mainly thanks to another project on the needles, which leads me to...

Update the third:
I started a baby blankie for Jo's niece (if I remember correctly) A bit agao. I've been working on and off on it for the last several weeks as both my wrap knitting and job will allow. But since the munchkin it's destined for is due in January and my knitting is... Kinda slow, I'm goning to be making the blankie my go-to knitproject for awhile. Probably gonna drive me batty, but I'm usually about halfway there anyway, thanks to my job.

Update the fourth:
Finally got dsl!

Well, that's about it for now. Talk to y'all later!
KatKnits!

Comments

Popular Posts