Good Lord...

...I really do neglect this poor bloggy! I'm such a bad blogger, don't you think?

Knitting Knews

  Finished knitting!

       Hm, in Knit Knews, I finished the baby blanket on May 19th, and gave it to the proud parents. I just heard back from Mike that they love the blanket (Yay!) and that they plan on using it for any more kids they have (double Yay!). Also they liked that I included some pink in the edging, so they can use it for a girl too. Also gifted them two pairs of (sadly, not hand knitted) baby sockies, and a little security blankie with a stuffy head dealio that I got in Target. (If I can find a link, I'll post it, but it's a lot cuter than it sounds, trust me.)

       Current Knitting!

       My current knitting... Working on a shawl for Mom to wear at her work using Schoppel Zauberball Starke 6 in 2136 (Blue, Navy, Green, Olive). Lovely yarn, and definitely lovely drape for what I'm making. Sadly, I don't have any pictures of it as of this posting. And I must say, I'm glad I let mom pick out the yarn, even if I did balk at the price initially.
       I also have a sock done, and a second to do. I've already tried the first on, and it doesn't fit my foot quite right, so that pair may wind up becoming mom's. Also in the sock department, I've got yet another ball of Schoppel Zauberball in Green Orange Tick that'll wind up as socks for me.
       And circling back to the keep you warm department, working on something for a friend of mine. Can't tell y'all what just yet, since it's still on the needles, but I'm hoping she likes it.

      Well, that's all for Knitting Knews here.

And now...

A plug for a Youtuber I love watching. Why? Because she's just freakin' hilarious! Now watch, foo'!





See what I mean? And She never gets old either! Swear I could spend most of my day watching her videos.

Anyway, I'm off for now. Peace!
Kat

Comments

Popular Posts