Ugh

Not sure if I should seriously try my hand at selling what I make once mom and I get the house cleaned up and creative/home office areas set up. Mom's already said she's going to have to since her hours at work just may get cut back to 20 a week due to her arthritis, and I've already said 'I told you so, bitch!' since I've told her to go ahead and sell for a few years now. At least with her work, she's got a place to sell in Carlisle Arts Learning Center. If my jewelry ever gets up to par, I could probably sell there, but that won't be for a while. But I could probably sell the knitting and possibly decorated tote bags online. Maybe...

If I do start making bags to sell, it'll probably be Day of the Dead/skull/general Goth themed type bags. Kinda like this:


I know, not the best photo of the bag, but until I can find my effing camera (and I'm not gonna swipe mom's to take photos of my knitting/other crafty things, damnit.), my phone'll have to do.

Anyway, that's all for now. Let me know what you think of the bag, and if you think I should make and sell more things like that. Please?

Comments

Anonymous said…
Looks good Lycan.
Anonymous said…
Looks good Lycan.

Popular Posts