My Black Friday 'Fun'

As I posted Thursday, I did a little shopping on Friday, mostly for things I need. After I got some laundry done, of course.

What I got, and where.

Mom and I hit Tractor Supply Company first. She went for the sale on Friskies (Yes, we still have two indoor fuzzballs, and a few outside kitties.) and I went for a work jacket (mine's brown, not moss green.) for $51.99, and gloves for $7.99, both on sale. Mind you, I went in originally for just a jacket, but if this winter is anything like last, I'll need both.

Second stop was Old Navy for me so I could pick up a few pairs of jeans (since I lost weight and my 18s are all too flipping baggy now.) and a pair of better fitting pj pants, all half off. I'm seriously thinking of selling some of the pants that are too loose on me now to make room and money for new pairs. Y'know, kill two birds with one stone.

Last stop was Michael's to meet up with mom and I wound up getting some mini-gift boxes and some peppermint bark to give with Christmas cards to teachers and the office staff at work.

Our last stop was Target to price snow boots for work, since the ones I had from a couple years ago had a leak that I only found out about the first really good snow of the year... And mom needs a pair because she can't keep wearing the waterproof sneakers Jo gave her in the snow because they aren't tall enough.

With that having been reported, I'll leave you with a random fortune cookie quote:
'How dark is dark?
How wise is wise?'

Comments

Popular Posts