Hm...

Apparently, a cashier at Giant likes my weekend make up. She's come over a couple times when I've been over in the café area working on something for mom to admire it. And also apparently thought I'm just out of school, as well. Nice kid, too.

Took this using Loki's webcam, so it's not the best pic of me with makeup.
Anyway, yes, you heard me right above. I wear makeup on the weekends now. Not a lot, or really over-done, but a bit darker/odder than normal folks. May post on what's in the make up stash later, and what would qualify something to be considered for said stash. Well, besides possibly looking good with what else I've got...

Comments

Rio Donovoyn said…
I can't wear makeup. I wear glasses and I'm constantly rubbing my eyes.
Anonymous said…
U still look great Kat...guess woooo

Popular Posts