Mom update

She made it through surgery alright on Thursday. She's still sore, and tiring easily, but slowly getting better. Her doc told her not to lift more than 10 pounds for a bit, so she'll be dependent on me/arsehat to lift the heavier stuff around the house til she goes back to work in about seven days or so. Even then, she'll have to have her customers and baggers manhandle the heavier things for her for a few days, probably.

On the knitting front

Got the worry blanket done for her in time for the surgery. She still wants a bit more added to it, so I'll be working on that after I get a couple other projects done. I've got two other active projects on the needles for her: one's a wideish cabled scarf in aran colored Loops and Thread yarn, and the other's another wideish ribbed scarf in Premier Cotton Fair Multi. I've got a stealth yoke sweater on the needles for me as well. Don't remember right off hand what yarn I'm using for that, but it's a really bright white. I'll have pictures up next time I post something other than Youtube videos.

Anyway, that's all for now. Catch ya later!

Comments

Popular Posts