Hellooooo, summer!

       I don't know about where you folks live, but the dog days of summer have most definitely hit Casa KatKnits. To the point where I've taken up making Mom and myself home brewed iced coffee, complete with coffee ice cubes (or as Mom and I have dubbed them, coffeecubes.), and I headed over to the park down the block to wade in the stream and cool off in the sprinkler. Thankfully, that seemed to peeve off whoever upstairs has been skimping on sending us rain, and holy balls, we had one hella downpour around 6:45 pm. 

What have I been crafting on, though?!?

       I know, you're probably less interested in my wet wanderings (Don't blame you there. I don't even want to see my lardybutt in wet clothing.) than you are what I've been making lately. Whelp, I've got photos of some chainmaille I made about... A month ago.

First up, wire wrapped amethyst necklace



Amethyst necklace, plain



 Celtic Cross necklace


 Celtic charmed bracelet, revamped

Same bracelet from the last jewelry post, I just added some bead charms to it.

 Flowered heart


I actually found the pendant in Walmart several years ago, and bought it, without having a real project in mind.
       I'm considering selling these, so if you're interested, leave a comment, and I'll get back to you.
~Kat

Comments

Popular Posts