Library knitting

       I mentioned a couple posts ago that I prefer doing my writing in the local library or over in  Giant's coffee shop more than at home*. Well, that apparently extends to drafting out and test knitting patterns. 

       Yep, you read that right. I'm working on a knit pattern currently, for a cabled cowl. I'll probably be posting progress pictures over on my Instagram account and cross-posting to here. 

       I've actually been kicking around the idea of writing out my ideas into pattern form for a while. It's mostly been spurred on by local crafters and passersby commenting on whatever I happen to be currently knitting on, and the fact I'd like to see others' interpretation of my patterns. It's also a way to use up the stash knitting up example knits, and get the inner knitter to shut up about whatever she happens to be on about now.

       As for where I'm going to be publishing the pattern(s), they're going to either be published here or on Ravelry with links over in the sidebar.

Kat

*- It's a mix of factors that boil down to me being able to concentrate on drafting things out better away from the house.

Comments

Popular Posts