Depression and anxiety suck.

       I've posted before about having undiagnosed depression and anxiety, and the fact it screws around with things I need/want to do. Especially the internet connected creative shit. No, you guys aren't shit. I just swear a lot.

       Well, the blog and Youtube certainly fall victim to the evil little bastards. I haven't really thought I had much worthwhile to share craftwise on here*, and any ideas for Youtube videos/promos/idea gathering? Pfft, nobody's gonna give a rat's ass about it, or they're just gonna shit all over the stuff. And ad in the fact I really dislike having people wandering through where I'm trying to write up a rough draft/type up the blogs** (Helloooo, ADD!), and I'm not going to be entirely comfortable at home. Thankfully, I'm usually more comfortable in Giant's coffeeshop area, or at the local library in a back corner, and they're both in fairly easy walking/biking distance, so I have outside of the house options. 

       Ok, I know this is a bit rambly and ish, but I had to get myself out of my own head some, and shut up the demons. Hope you're having a great day wherever you are!
-Kat

*Mostly have WIPs, and a few UFOs that need a good wash.

**Mostly Bruce the jackass. I've posted here before about some of the crap he's done, and have since stumbled across some things that have led Mom and me to seriously think he's a narcissist, on top of all the other shit that's going on with him.

Blog playlist, 9/16/2016

Comments

Popular Posts