I'm baaaaaaaack!

At least for now. Was having issues with th computer shutting down on us (Yay, family computer!) and not restarting for days. Hm... Time to put money aside to fix my lappy or just invest in a new one. Thoughts, Bloggo? Any reccomendations on a good laptop brand? Personally, I'm leaning towards another Sony Viao if I can get my hands on one. But that's just my personal preference.

Finished knitting!
I've actually got a project done! Knitted up a ribbed cable shawl for one of the art teachers/newbie knitter at work.



Yes, I know that's it's still on the needles in these pics, but they're the only ones I have of it at the moment. The top is of it as a whole, the bottom is a detail shot of the cabling. This is the first time I've done cabling on anything, let along my first proper-sized shawl. I actually rather enjoyed working on it, and have a sweater idea that a couple of my coworkers planted in my head. So, that just may be the next thing on my needles after I'm done with the baby blanket for Jo's grandson.

Still to be completed projects
Well, the baby the blanket was intended for is already here, so I'd better get my rump in gear, huh? Sadly, I don't have any photos of it as it stands right now, so I guess I'll have to get some tomorrow... Along with the finished shawl pics. *sigh* Now, to stay away from the sock I've got in progress...


And now for something completely different!


This... Is what happens when you have a muse who is addicted to LMFAO and Party Rock Anthem... And who happens to love shuffling.

Comments

Popular Posts