Randomness, and no shawl pic

I know I promised y'all a picture of Ashley and her shawl today, but our paths keep missing each other. Yes, I've relayed a message thru her hubby that I'm grabbing her after the kids get let out to take her picture with her shawl. *Evil laughter*

However, I have current!pictures of the baby blankie!


Somewhat blurry...




 Better angle and less blurry!


Ah, just about purfect! And yes, I know there's a line where I changed skeins and dyelots on it... Not much I can do about it...


 And now to socks! This is the sock I mentioned last post and how distracting it was after Ashley's shawl was done. Well... I've been good and not gone after it lately. Yet...



 Above is a video of one of several songs that's had me on a Toby Keith kick for the last... Month or so. Hope you folks enjoy!

Anyway, that's all for now.

Tchuss!
Kat

Comments

Popular Posts