Savings and stuff

Cursing below.

Y'all have been warned.











      Who here hates Aunt Flo? Well, besides me? My reason? I get some really nastyass cramps, especially right on the inside of my left hip. Always the first part to start hurting like a bitch a few (or several...) days before Aunt Flo actually arrives. Heck, woke up with reeeeeelly painful cramps at around... 6:10 am EST this morning, and wound up having to take Midol to ease the bastards. And if you know me, you know I dislike having to take pills.
      And don't get me started on the gas... Let's just leave it at saying it could be used as a weapon the closer I get to Aunt Flo.

Savings

     I've started saving up my pocket change and $20 from every pay recently. Mainly 'cause I'd like to at least get my freakin' liscence and a car eventually.

I picked up the coffee jar from work, and I'm keeping the coins in a washed out pasta sauce jar. May as well reuse what y'can, right?

Anyway... Share what y'all keep your change in! Doesn't have to be strange, like my pasta jar (though, you may have stranger than that.), just comment with what you have.

Adios for now, muchachos!
Kat

Comments

Rio Donovoyn said…
*shifty eyes*
I uh...Keep weed in mine. LOL! No, Just kidding.
I keep a bitch-load of change in mine little jar. (Mark) Can't really classify it as "little" because it's one of those super sized folgers coffee can things. (Sam) Thank you, Mark. Anyway. The point is... I have a bunch of jars laying around my room.
Kat Knits said…
lol. Oh heck, Mom has one of those huge-arsed kids craft supply car thingies that I 'rescued' from the trash at work that she keeps change and the rent I give her in. So far, mine isn't out of the pasta sauce jar or the coffee can. Yet. (Adam) Yeah, yet being the operative word.
Kat Knits said…
Car should have been jar.
Rio Donovoyn said…
(Jeff) She has a huge bowl full of change now. It's about...Half way full. (Sam) Yes... Sadly.
Kat Knits said…
Dang! That's good!!! I know I've got about... $15 worth of quarters in a different coffee can. Though, that's usually used for my laundry when I actually get my ass in gear and do it. Which I need to... (Adam) Like she needs to get her butt in gear and clean her room.
Rio Donovoyn said…
(Mark) Sounds like Sam...She has about... 100 dollars saved up already. She needs to clean her room too. (Sam) You've kept me busy!
Kat Knits said…
Dang. I've got...$43 in bills, $15 in quarters, and probably... $5-6 in the pasta.

Popular Posts