Yay weekend!!!

Thank god it's finally here! Went through caffiene withdrawl this past week, and it was not fun at all. Wound up with a nasty ass migraine and was tired as heck Monday, and had to take off then, went in Tuesday, and took off Wednesday because of a nasty headache at my left temple (Always get my caffiene withdrawl headaches there... Why, I dunno.) and a slightly upset stomach whenever I ate. Went in Thursday and Friday, though. Thankfully, got some coffee that my stomach can stand along with creamer and sugar Friday night after work, so I've got my caffiene supply for now. Don't need a repeat of this past week again.

Current knitting

Working on a commissioned piece of knitting for a friend of mine from the GhostVillage.com forums. Don't have current pictures because it's a gift for her mom, but it's a nice navy blue version of Ashleys shawl. The three I've knit so far have all been knit out of Lion Brand Wool Ease. This is definitely my go-to yarn for this, and it's thankfully machine washable, too.

Well, that's it for now.
Tchuss!
Kat

Comments

Popular Posts