Blargh...

Ugh... Arsehat (aka dad, aka Bruce) is looking at getting a laptop for himself, and bitching about how expensive they are. While I hate that he's obsessing over getting one and how expensive they are (which I get, since I recently got my baby Loki. Yes, I named my laptop. No, I don't care that makes me look crazy. I spend enough damn time on the computers that I may as well.), at least he's saving money for something, and he won't be fucking up my computers or mom's computer. Hopefully, he'll also get his own printer, but that's a long shot, same with getting him to pay for any ink/paper/wear and tear on my printer...

Speaking of, I'm currently using an Epson XP-410 and I'm rather liking it. I especially appreciate that I don't have to plug it into the laptop to print, since it's wifi enabled, and it's already hooked into my desktop computer. And I'm especially loving the copy feature on it, since that means I can copy patterns and mark the copies up to my heart's content and not worry so much. (Plus, I do find the odd mandala/coloring page bit at work that I particularly like and want to color in, but don't want to blow the only copy I have. Speaking of, I should post a scan of one I colored in...)  And if I ever find my camera, I can print some of the photos from that as well...

Alright, onto other stuff... I recently ran across a podcast I like from a wrestler (another one...) that's actually pretty damn entertaining and not profanity laced like the Steve Austin Show Unleashed is. Talk Is Jericho is fairly entertaining, and informative in its own way. And good lord... Sucker turned me into a bit more of a Jericholic. I mean, I already like Fozzy (because holy hell, their music is fuckin' amazing, thankyouverymuch!), but this show... And the fact he interviewed Jeff Belanger, writer, tv show host, and founder of Ghostvillage.com?  Icing on the cake. And yes, you need to go check out both the podcasts I just linked to. Please?

Alright on that note, I'll leave you folks with a scan of something I colored. Hope you enjoy!!!

Comments

Popular Posts