Ranty-rant-rant... (NSFW due to foul language)

I swear to fucking God, Bruce is going to drive me and Mom insane and make my temper worse.

Why? The 'man' acts like a fucking 16 year old drama queen when he's confronted with the fact he never locks the front door, that he needs to consistently remember to take his damn meds (and mom and I have agreed that his anti-depressant dose needs upped like crazy.), and that he needs to stop obsessing over shit that happened in the past! Ugh!

I noticed when I went to get something out of the car that he hadn't locked the door (yes, mom and I lock it. It's ingrained in her because of where she grew up in NYC, and me because we had a crazy-assed neighbor at the last place we lived. I'm not even joking on that...) and mentioned it to them. He starts saying that he doesn't always leave the door unlocked, that it doesn't happen as frequently as we say it does, and tries to imply that we're liars. We argued back that he does leave it unlocked 98% of the time, he keeps trying to say he doesn't and getting all pissy about it, which just gets me all pissed off to where I'm yelling at him, and tell him point blank that he's worse than a damn drama queen. He wound up saying that he'll leave and never come back and all that horseshit. I wound up just going back upstairs to keep cleaning and get the temper under control. Still a tad pissed off, and if I do go drag mom to see Captain America 2, his stupid fuckin' ass is staying home.

Anyway, moving on to something else before I wind up either beating the shit out of someone or getting a damn migraine.

Knitting/yarn pictures and another way to stalk me!

I know I haven't mentioned this on here, but I'm now on Twitter, and have been for awhile. Follow me on Twitter @KitKatKnitter and enjoy the expanded insanity!

Alright, on to a couple pictures!
This... Is just one of the under-the-bed storage things of yarn. I have another, plus at least a couple binfuls of stash.
And no, I don't need an intervention. Yet.
This sucker's being made using acrylic baby yarn. Caron's Pound of Love, if I remember rightly.
Anyway, that's all for now, and I'll post my Twithandle over on the sidebar so you can still find me later.

Comments

Popular Posts