Things are starting to look up.

Finally, too.

I finished knitting a cowl a coworker over at Wilson had requested a couple weeks ago, so that's getting a wash and sent out tomorrow. And a friend over on GhostVillage asked about commissioning a couple somethings once that was finished up, so going to get details from her on what she'd like. Plus Dr. Myers (Bruce's and my doctor. Love the woman to bits, and I've only had one official appointment with her and went to Bruce's Monday with him and mom and she remembered the knitting.) half-jokingly said about having me knit her a sweater. Which I just may do for Yule/Christmas. Saw one in the latest Knitscene magazine that would look good on her.

Well, that's all I have for now. Hopefully, I can get a flipping camera soon, so I can start posting photos of the knits in progress again... Even if it's a cheap point and shoot digital. Preferably a Nikon, because I actually like how the one I had worked.

TTYS,
Kat

Comments

Popular Posts