Robin Williams revisited

Holy heck... I'ts seriously been a year since he passed? Still occasionally seems like it was yesterday. And to be honest with you folks, I've seen maybe two or three of his films that I can remember. Of those, I'd have to say Jumanji's always been my favorite. And no, it isn't because of the front yard being nicknamed that. (Really, it isn't.)

Anyway, here's a story about him from US Weekly. Also, One from Sara Michelle Geller on CNN. And one I found on Facebook. (See, the Book of  Faces is good for something! And yes... I like Thor fanfiction...) 

On that note, go back and watch some of his movies. Help brighten someones day, even if it's something small. You'll never know what just may help pull someone out. If need be, go out of your way to be goofy to bring a smile to the face of someone who's hurting. Give someone who's homeless some food. Something.

Comments

Popular Posts