Dark Cyber Gothic EBM Mix VI - by Cyberdelic



This is the kind of stuff I can easily listen to just to get into the groove of knitting, cleaning, or whatever else needs doing that I need to just... Turn my mind off during. Or at least turn down the mental volume some. Granted, I wouldn't listen to it during video editing, since it'd just be distracting, but that's a whole 'nother subject.

Speaking of video editing, I'm going to be swiping mom's laptop to do my videos, for a couple reasons. Reason one is the ever fun fucked up Windows 10. I made the mistake of 'upgrading' to that from Windows 7 on the desktop this week. Oh. My. God. Worst computer-related mistake of my life (so far). I haven't been able to upload the videos I took on Friday to edit them for publishing on my YouTube channel. And before you ask, dear Blog, I did try on the laptop today. Nada. 'Course, we need to take it in for a few other problems, but that'll have to wait some.

Reason two is I'd like to get more familiar with using YouTube's video editor to put together my videos, especially since I'm not going to be using the Kongos' Come With Me Now as the intro/outro music anymore.

Getting off that subject, thank you to those of you following me on Twitter who got there from this humble little blog. Hopefully, I'll be able to lighten up your day.

And with that, Good night from my part of the world!
Kat

Comments

Popular Posts