August 9th, 2015, Basic Knitter Kat, Yay Flat Tires



Latest vlog is up! And mom makes her official BKK Vlog debut as well.

Yes, this is more venting about dingle not taking proper care of things... Recurring theme here, I know. I'm going to be posting a vlog that doesn't revolve around him being brain dead later on, and instead focuses on the town we're living in. I shot it today, but with the slow computer and editing/internet combo, most things are going to be running a day or two behind when I film them.

In other news, I'm in the middle of setting up a Patreon account so viewers and the Blog can help keep both up and running. I'll be posting the link to my Patreon page up above in one of the header bars, along with the Kickstarter for the house renovations. Please, please, please support one or both. Even a couple bucks will help.

Alright, that's all for now. I'll catch you lovelies on the flipside!
Kat

Comments

Popular Posts