Belated happy thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Okay, so I'm a day late, but oh well. Life happens, y'know?

My Thanksgiving was okay. Watched the Macy's Thanksgiving day Parade on CBS... I swear, they showed more   bleeping commercials and had more damn jawjacking than parade!!! Even when I was younger, maybe 10-12, they didn't have as much talking or as many commercials interupting the paradey goodness! What in God's name is this country coming to when we hear more about the Black Friday sales and which actor/actress is doing which show where than see the actual parade?!? Ugh! Just peeves me off...

Was crazy enough to brave the crowds at the Capital City Mall today... Never. Again. I don't like crowds to begin with, but this was freakin' NUTS!!! The few stores I went into *FYE, Spencer's, and Hot Topic* were fairly crowded, and nuts making. I don't handle crowds that well anyway, but Black Friday crowds... Ick.

Knitwise, I'm okay... Still working on the blankie for Sa5mwise, and I cast on for mom's shawlette yesterday. Doing a grain stitch with a moss stitch border with Lion Brand Wool-Ease in Deep Rose Heather. Gorgeous yarn, and it suits the project I'm using it in perfectly. The other projects I'm working on are pretty much on hiatus for the time being till I have those two done. *Or at least the blankie. Then I'll probably pick one of the UFO's up. I hope.*

Anyway, tata for now, kids. Knit safe.

Comments

Popular Posts