Sam

Sam,

However long our days are, I'm sure we'll find a way to fill them with excitement every step of the way. And to be completely honest, I know I don't say I love you nearly enough, even when you're giving me a hard time. Especially then.

I love your wildness, your brashness, your bluntness and your honesty. I love you wold and weird. I don't care that you have a cursing problem, 'cause it only makes life more interesting. I'd sooner see you fight to the end than as some wimpy, preppy daddy's girl. I wouldn't ask you to sacrifice your honor or your pride, and I don't care how big your ego is, I'll still love you. I love when you're just hanging out with the guys and they completely forget you're the lone female in the room, and I love your sarcastic edge.

I want you to rock my world, Darlin'. I'll follow you wherever you want to lead. And
I think this old dog will surprise you with some of the shit that will turn him on.

Let the games begin, I've chosen my partner and it's you, Sam.

Mark

Comments

Popular Posts