depression

Depression's been tugging at me more and more since Sam talked about how much it hurts her to have me bring up Dave in conversation. She also said that she and Shi can see that he's happier since we've mated, but still...

I know they weren't happy towards the end of their relationship, and considering how quickly he and I came together after they split, it probably seems like he was cheating on her with me. But he wasn't, that much I can vouch for.

We've had our share of ups and downs since we mated, but I know I love him. But all day Sunday... It felt like our bond was slipping away from both of us, and there ain't a damn thing we can do to stop it. And he wasn't in bed with me when I went to sleep, or when Sam woke me up by calling me... It feels like our bond's died down to the bare minimum, and it doesn't bode well to me...

Comments

Popular Posts