Stuff

Yay! Another day! (Adam) Yes, she's had too much sugar, kids. (Me) No, I haven't!!!

GCB

Watched GCB tonight. I'm seriously loving on this show! Yes, it may come off as mean-spirited, but it's only pointing out the hypocrisy of using your face to further your own ends.

This week, Amanda had to deal with worrying about whether the social structure she'd set up to was going to label her daughter Laura ugly, but instead, Laura gets labelled a fox. They have it out, but Laura insists she'll never be cruel like her mom was.

Meanwhile, Carlene continued her efforts to push Amanda out of town, this time inviting a news crew to film her opening salvo of the "Boobylicious Project", which was changing the uniform of her restaraunt from bootyshorts and a tight tanktop to an amish style dress. This resulted in the waitresses losing tips, and going over Carlene's head to her husband to get him to change the uniforms back so they could earn a living again.

And no, I'm not telling y'all every last detail, 'cause you really need to see the show for yourself to really appreciate the humor in it.

Muses

What I find kind of funny is that my Shawn Micheals muse has popped in for the first couple episodes of GCB. Why? Like his real life counterpart, he's a born again Christian, and vocal about it when he needs to be. Normally, this kind of show wouldn't appeal to him that much, but it's probably appealing because it's set in Texas.

In other muse news, wound up getting Janos some nail polish while mom and I were in Target today. Right now, he's rocking NYC's Cashmere Creme, and it looks damn good on him. Also have NYC's Empire State Blue and Purple Pizzazz, Sally Hansen's Black Out and Celeb City, and another color from Nicole that I don't remember the name of off hand. Thankfully, he asked if he could have some instead of just subtly demanding like Jeff or Shannon would.

Videos

Yup, I'm posting more!! First off is my man, Drew McIntyre versus Justin Gabriel!


Nect is Drew venting.


And of course, Drew's Entrance theme!


And for something slightly different! Kevin Nash versus Santino Marella.


And now for something completely different!!!! 



Toby Keith's video for Red Solo Cup! This song is a pretty good way to get me giggling my ass off whenever I hear even the opening banjo part. (Toby) Sadly... So not joking on that.


Toby's As Good as I Once Was. Love, love, love this video!

Anyway, I'll catch y'all later, bitches!
Kat

Comments

Popular Posts