Is it spring yet?

God, I'm so flipping tired of winter already... And have been since about mid-January. Swear we've had at least one 2 hour delay/school closing a week since the new year, and it's driven me freakin' bonkers...

Practically to the point of knitting brightly colored socks.

Thank god I've got a yarn stash, and some nice sock yarn, otherwise I would've had to break yarn diet and get more. Right now, I've got a pair of alpaca socks on the needles (don't remember what it is off hand, and I need to find the flipping label for it.) that my Shawn muse calls my gay pride socks. Yes, they're rainbow colored, and I need to get a picture of it... And post it on Twitter.

Frakking weather!

This shit is what we're currently looking at. And I'm hoping the artic air shoves it down so we don't get the 3-6" they were originally calling for. *crosses fingers* And if we wind up with more, I'm hunting down the jackass who keeps doing the snowdance and hurting them.

Anyway, see y'all on the flip side!

Comments

Popular Posts