Unintentional radio silence

I know it's been a bit since I posted anything, Blog, and I beg of thee not to harm me.

Rearranging things

I've gotten most of the major blog rearranging/updating of links done that I wanted to do and needed to do on some of the links. I've only got a few minor alterations left that I'd like to do, namely putting a picture up on the title header, and possibly a picture bit over on the right side with the links and pages. I'm going to keep an eye on the links more so I can change them up when needed, too.

Vlog-wise, I've got a couple videos in the pipeline that I need to shoot as I have time. One's a Dark Spirits tag that mom wants to jump in on with me, so that'll have to be shot when she's got off work, maybe October 7th, 9th, or the 14th. I also have a video of some of the other local cemeteries and a bit of Urbex off the Letort Trail. Weirdly, I've got a title in mind for that one.

I'm also going to be getting in touch with Giant via Facebook about filming knitting stuff inside their coffee shop area during the winter. Hopefully, I'll get permission to do so, 'cause I like the store in town.

Anyway, that's all for now, dearies!
Kat

Comments

Popular Posts