Back to our normal blog programming

       It's been awhile since I've posted anything about the latest knitting, but I'm still working away on it in the background.

What am I currently working on?

       Currently, I've got a hat and scarf set on the go for mom, in Isaac Mizrahi Craft University in Fordham. It's a nice, rich purple with a ply of copper/gold metallic thread running through. I've already gotten the hat done, and have the scarf on the go.





I've also got a hat/cowl/fingerless mitt set on the go for myself, using Caron Simply Soft in Dark Country Blue. I've used this yarn before in a project for a friend of mine, and liked it. As with Mom's set, I've already got the hat done, and have the cowl on the needles. Unlike mom's scarf, the cowl will be both wide enough to cover both head and neck, and long enough to be doubled over without strangling the wearer.





       I do still have several UFOs lurking about, but these are what I'm currently working on at the moment. 

What's on your needles?
Kat

Comments

Popular Posts