Thanksgiving day photos

Since the weather was nice enough on Thanksgiving this year, mom and I went on a walk around part of the neighborhood and took photos. She wanted some new stuff to upload to Facebook, and I wanted to get out and get some fresh air.

I used my camcorder to take these, and PlayMemories Home to edit them some from the raw images, mainly to bring out more of the colors.

One of the houses on North East St. that Mom and I like.

Nice late autumn color.





Pansies in late November? Yup!




Part of the Park near the house.


Love the details on this birdhouse. I had to lighten it up some to get them to show up, and may have to go back in to lighten it up a little more, since we were losing the light pretty quickly by the time we'd gotten to the park.


One of several birdhouses in the park.

Letort Spring Run. Always a good subject for photography, no matter the season or section you're checking out.

Comments

Popular Posts