And now for something completely different!

It's been a few posts since I haven't included a video from YouTube, so what the heck? Y'all need a pics'n'text post.

I got a hit on the application I put in at Giant last week, called back today, and I now have an interview set up for 10 am tomorrow, Depending on whether or not I hear back from Micheal's, I'll probably be hired. I did tell Franky when I talked to her on the phone that even should I be hired over at Micheal's, I'm more than willing to stay with Giant as well, even if I need to cut back on my hours with them.

In other news, arsehole has to take the car in to have the water pump replaced, and that's going to put us out US$1,000. And he's also got to get the power steering pump replaced, since he didn't man up and replace the leaking hose in time to prevent that damage. So, mom's going to be walking to work for a bit, and I'm going to be walking/biking to wherever I need to go. Eh, we need the exercise anyway. And from what I've been hearing, the weather should be decent enough for it.

Since it's been awhile since I posted pics of my knitting, here y'all are!



The above is something I'm knitting for a friend of mine over at Giant. It's a wideish scarf out of Zauberball yarn. I don't remember exactly which, since I didn't have the yarn band with the yarn. But it's pretty nice to work with.



Yet another stashdive scarf, this time for mom. It's an unidentified acrylic yarn with a reflective strand plied in. Should be good for her when she has to get out of her job after dark.



This last is another stashdive, with ball band this time! It's Ella Rae's Classic Superwash Heathers. I'm turning it into a hat for mom, since purple's her favorite color. And I know, it doesn't look much like a hat right now. But I'm knitting the main body sideways, and will be adding the crown and ribbing on the sides. I'll be taking better pictures to demo tomorrow and posting. 

Anyway, that's all for tonight, dearies!
Kat

Comments

Popular Posts