Weight loss, take two!

       Yep, I'm doing it again! I'm dieting. Why? Because I don't want to become a hamplanet, I'd like to get most of my joint pain gone, and I'd love to be able to actually fit into more normal sized clothing. And it's always nice to not be judged and found a lardass*. **
       How am I doing it this time? I'm cutting out the junk food, a lot of the processed crap, and soft drinks, because I will pig out on these, given half a chance. I'm also paying more attention to the serving sizes and calories listed in the nutrition facts along with actually eating slower and listening to when my body says 'Enough already!' It's easier to do this instead of just binging til I'm feeling bloated as heck.

 Trigger! Trigger! Trigger! Trigger!

       Before I go into what else I'm doing, the following may be triggering to those who have suffered with Anorexia Nervosa, are still dealing with it and trying to break out, and those who may slide into it. Also, those who are HAES, FA, and the like, don't bother posting your 'thin privilege' propaganda, because it will be deleted.

 You have been warned.

















I'm tracking my calorie intake, to better balance it against what I'm expending via walking, biking, and the like. I've managed to stay under my caloric budget so far. *knock on wood* I'm currently using the UnderArmour MyFitnessPal app on the tablet, and while I wish it covered gardening and urbex filming, I'm liking it. 




















Off Trigger! Off Trigger! Off Trigger!

       Now, off the triggery subject! Since I've cut down the amount of milk (Mom got me back on whole milk.) and cut out soda, I'm upping my intake of water. Why? Well, it's the easiest way to stay hydrated, there are water fountains practically everywhere, our bodies are mostly water anyway, and it's always a good way to cut down on just how much you eat when you're drinking it with your meals/snacks. I'm also keeping an empty Propel liter bottle with me to refill as needed. And honestly, just in the few days I've been doing this, I've noticed I've been draining it more, and missing the sugary beetusjoos less. 
       Also, I'm working on actively getting up off my butt and moving around waaaay more than I have since I got laid off. Since I'm trying to get my YouTube channel going and film things off the beaten path a bit, plus mom's gotten me into gardening, so this should be easy. Mostly because I'll at least be getting outside and motivated to move and explore, thus burning calories.
       I'm starting off at 217 lbs, and my goal weight is 120 lbs, which would put me about smack dab in the middle of the normal BMI range for my height of 5 feet, 2 inches. I'll be doing periodic updates on how my weight loss is going, so stay tuned!

Kat

*- Yes, I do refer to myself as a lardass, fatass, and just plain fat. May as well admit it, y'know?
**- If you could spot the Knight's Tale movie line reference, kudos! I love the carp out of that movie. Don't have the lines memorized (yet...), but I love the 'You have been judged...' line to now end. Also, Adamar is a sexy fuck. Yeah, I said it. Yes, he was a complete jerk, but damn... Also, Colville? Yum.

Comments

Popular Posts