What's back up, and stuff going on behind the scenes

       Yes, I know. I said I'd have a knitting video up last Tuesday. But Mom and I are in the process of setting up a space where I can comfortably film my knitting videos/PSAs/occasional rants. It may be a few weeks, but it is on the way. For now, I'll be putting out the walk around town videos mom and I'll be filming through the week.

Which brings us to our next topic!

       I've up the link to my Patreon page up on the "Where can you find me' link list, along with re-adding the link list for my Amazon wishlists.

       I've revamped the Patreon some, so it's for both here on my blog and my Youtube page. I've also redone the reward levels and goals some. If you're interested, go check it out. I'd love it if you decided to become a patron, because it would mean less dependence on the folks for support on the blog/YouTube things.

       The wishlists are back up for the YouTube needs, Gothy Things, Knitting things, and Pagan things. Why? Because I don't always have the money on hand to get what I need for the Youtube channel (hence the micro SD cards and computers on the list.) and blog. And hey, if you folks want to help out, at least you have a list to work from if you want to send things.

And to round things out, a little Adam Lambert and Queen. 


Comments

Popular Posts