New Poll!

       I've got a poll up over in the right sidebar that I'd appreciate you folks voting in.
       Why am I asking for support? Because I'd like to be able to bring you more than just the 'random photos from around town' or 'what am I turning the stash/yarn mom buys me into now?' posts. I'd like to be able to bring you guys reviews of movies, local eateries, knitting/other books I like, music, and possibly yarn. And I'd like to get more tutorials and 'this week in knitting'-type videos up on my channel. But til I get a job, I need support, and not just from the folks. And I'll be damned if I beg on the side of the road. I've got my pride, dammit. Let me know what you think, even if it's that I'm being too much of an attention-whore with spreading this post everywhere.
       Please note that the poll ends on January 8th, 2016, so vote now!

Tchüß, Dearies!
Kat

Comments

Popular Posts