Nicole Arbour vs YouTubers (Everyone's Response)


I know I'm way behind on responding to this schiessecunt's idiocy, but I rand across this video when went to pull up a story/dubstep video on YouTube to knit to. And for the record, I lurve the hell out of Shawn Halpin's comments. I particularly took offense with her the first time I saw her filmed babblings because hey, there are freakin' legit reasons for someone to be over weight/obese, and you can't always know what/why they are! Mine happen to be depression, and as-yet untreated knee/ankle injuries from high school, and that was 10+ years ago.
Now, as a fat person, am I exempt from fat-shaming other fat people? Nope. I know I do it every time I'm out in public. Especially the really obese in the motorized wheelchairs/motorized shopping carts where they're practically spilling over the side, and there's nothing but junk food in the darn cart. Those folks burn me up. But that's a whole 'nother rant for a whole 'nother day.

Comments

Popular Posts